Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pics from Lilongwe via Raymond





Despite what the blog may tell you, this is not Jan Scott or Luke. However, I am Jan Scott's hero and older brother and Luke's favorite of all his older brothers-in-law, Raymond. JS asked me to post some pics for you all to show you they really are alive and that she hasn't started running/swimming westward, yet. Here's the captions she gave me, but I can't seem to get them in order.

0236, Third: me at the women's training school with my hand made doll (they gave me one as a gift!)
0266, Second: visiting dyna (our friends' marshal and amy's sponsored child) and her family at the world vision area development project
0316, First: dancing with simidi's family (our friend's laura and marty's sponsored child) at the world vision ADP
148, Fourth: our room at the morris's (complete with the mosquito net!)

Enjoy and keep them in your prayers!

-Raymond

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, Raymond! JS and Luke, keep these updates coming! We're all thinking about you and praying for you!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raymond, you are my hero too - and a good piano blues brother as well. Well, actually Jan Scott and Luke have bypassed you in the heroic scale, seeing that they are doing great work over in Malawi. Keep it up guys and take care - and keep the posts coming.

    J.B. aka Jonathan Bridges

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww you saw our sponsor kid! how cool! thanks for saying hi. maybe one day we'll visit her, too. love you guys! (amy howard)

    ReplyDelete